Sign in to follow this  
Roll

Vwar error

Hey gents....Got the error as below when I tried to enter a new TWL battle in Vwar. I tried changing some of the data but no luck. I\'ll need help with this one.Thanks,Roll-> Database Error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO vwar (gametypeid,matchtypeid,gameid,mailgroupid,teamid,signupmode,oppid,serverid,playerperteam,serverpassword,info, publicinfo,dateline,repeat_mod,repeat_number,repeat_saveas,addedby,addedtime) VALUES ( \'1\', \'1\', \'5\', \'\', \'1\', \'1\', \'20\', \'6\', \'10\', \'\', \'TDM matchTwo maps with two 15 minute rounds each. Total score all rounds wins.Vacant: GaP have first side selectionOvergrown: DaDs start Marines/SASNeed a match commander for this battle.\', \'1\', \'1208311200\', \'\', \'\', \'\', \'3\', \'1208096288\') -> MySQL Error: Field \'report\' doesn\'t have a default value-> MySQL Error Number: 1364-> Date: 13.04.2008 @ 10:18-> Script: /vwar/admin/admin.php?action=addwar-> Referer: http://www.thedadsarmy.net/vwar/admin/admin.php?action=addwar

The directory structure for the vwar sql database may have changed with windows server 2003. If thats not the issue than the db is corrupt and will have to be repaired or replaced. The third possibility is that sql is not configuired perfectly yet. I know before we had to tweak sql settings to get vwar to run correctly.Ill try to figuire it out and get back to you