Sign in to follow this  
Guest Morden

Bug on when playing Dad\'s Servers

Guest Morden

Hello,I apologize in advance if this is already been address on the forum, but I don\'t have access to Dad’s entire forum. For a few months now I get an impure client error every time I switch maps on Dad\'s server. I talked a bit to Raspy about it but I forgot which directory I am to delete to fix that problem. Anyone know?

You will find it in the DaDs Public: Call of Duty 4 forum (click that link).There is one post that is a sticky up top, and another more recent message can also be found in the list of messages. Both have the word \"IWD\" in the subject which is what you are looking for.

I would like to know where the heck my COD4 profile disappears to, when I turn of my users control panel so I can play the flight game

looks like vista store some files hiddenfirst gototoolsfolder optionsview tabdot on show hidden filescheck mark off hide protected operating system filesc:usersyour logged on usernameappdatalocalvirtualstoreprogram filesactivisioncall of duty 4 modernwarfareplayers might be where you rank is stored on vista kufaw

Hey Pillar,I cant remember since im not in front of the computer, but if I cant browse to the profile folder within the game, can I copy and paste the folder back into the Program Files directory where the game was installed? Or is that just asking for trouble?