Sign in to follow this  
Grave.:.Digger

Forum Thread Replies not working?

Hey guys, I set some of my forum threads to notify me of responses, but in the last 36 hours I haven\'t received any emails telling me the threads were updated. I used to receive an email for every new posting, but that seems to be broken? Was a new setting put into place (beyond the checkbox on the thread I\'m following) that I\'m missing?Cheers!G-Diggy

Nothing has recently changed. Our mail server, which also runs off this box has always had *issues* getting through to it\'s destination for some reason. For example, comcast users have NEVER been able to get any of the website\'s e-mails.

I clicked to subscribe to this thread as a test, and was notified at my e-mail that a new response was made. The anti-spam lords are out to get us.

Okay, so now I get the forum thread replies (Thanks GMAIL SPAM filter...), but when I click on teh link, it takes me to the page, but says I\'m not logged in and the forum is only for registered users. :unsure: How is it that it knows it\'s me to send me the link, but the link itself doesn\'t keep my login credentials?If I just browse to the DADS page via my browser\'s favorites, it autologs me in so I know my cookies are working (at least some of the time!).G-Diggy

Nope, IE7. Interesting ... this time it worked, but earlier it didn\'t...wonder if there is a default timeout or something. ie, if I logged into the dads site within the last few hours, it\'s good, but if not, the link won\'t work.I\'ll try F5 next time, too.Woot! Karma coming your way!G-Diggy