redshimmy

New and looking to play

Hey everyone.

Im new to the site and im looking for people to play chivalry with. I have been push off my xbox and been made to sit in the corner on my pc (women aye!)

Also i would like to know of any other games you guys think i should play.

Im online most mornings as i work shifts. Feel free to add me on steam: redshimmy

We have a couple of us that are involved in Chivalry. We have Chivalry nights from time to time. Will keep you posted.

Or just say the word and will jump in there with you !!!

Welcome !!!

Glad you found us. We've been playing a lot of WarZ lately.  Alot of us are looking forward to the new DLC for BF3 as well.  Also if you look on our forums you'll see a pretty good contingent of us playing WOT. 

Not true at all bud, It's only bad when I come running past you with 20 Zombies in tow and then say R-U-N  :D

Been there done that....... :)

Hey Redshimmy, Glad you found us. You can apply to the Dadfs here http://thedadsarmy.com/index.php?/page/About%20The%20DaDs/applytodads.html Check out our rules and regs here http://thedadsarmy.com/index.php?/page/About%20The%20DaDs/_dads_rules_regulations.html. Yes, there are quite a few TF2 players on here as well. We hold TF2 nights usually on mondays. You should check out Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army. Very fun game on steam.

Welcome Redshimmy! Yes, we do have a 2-week "recruit" phase for applicants, just to make sure we're a good fit. First thing's first though, are you a parent? Cuz that's rule #1 for our little group. PZ's link above has all the details. You are welcome to join our servers and play with us even if you're not a member of course, but membership gets you access to our TeamSpeak server, additional forums etc. We've got some playing Black Ops 2 by the way if you have that one. See you around!