RangerJim

World of Warships

Very excited for this one: http://worldofwarships.com/

I played NavyField years ago and they are coming out with a second version soon: http://navyfield2.nexon.net/

Navy Field 2 may be a better option for us if it plays like the original.  More clan members can play at the same time without having to create platoons or be premium members. 

Either way I think these will be a lot of fun.

Well, I'm anxious for this too.  But that's a lousy teaser trailer for navyfield2... in trying to tantalize me with old timey war music and a big metallic 2, it failed.  I'm sure the actual game has more to offer.

I don't image WOW will play any different then arty.  Some random number generator determining weather or not you hit the target.  wargaming  loves to control all aspects of game play.  So what I see is more controlled win percentages controlled hit ratios controlled damage etc.  Basically more of WOT.  Interactive entertainment not a game.  No thanks.  <_<

Played together last night with Robb and Unreal. I Iike it, naval gaming, cool battle actions, can be as simple or strategic a game as you choose. Look forward to more maps, etc.

It was fun...   I actually enjoy this game more than I did with WOT. The game kicks into action a lot faster than WOT... less turtling, no one shot kill by an invisible tank.

I'm Red_scorpion if anyone wants to add

I'm BRNR. I have to pay the gold to have it changed to my game name one day. Both sides need to add a name in order to be seen I believe. I've had people add me, but I don't see them on my list.