Marauder

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I thought I would mention that the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG is free to play, and I could send an invitation to anyone who might be interested in giving it a try. Well, that is what I WANTED to do. Then I checked the SWTOR site and found that they have suspended the program until 7/12. Seems they are updating the "Friends of SWTOR" program and adding some new enticements for people who want to recruit friends to play.

So, if you are interested in an invitation, I should be able to send one after 7/12.

I really like playing the game, and they have TONS of content and lots of worlds to explore. Tons of stuff to beat down. There are two factionsl, Empire and Republic, with each having 4 classes. Each class has it's own story line, so you could spend lots of time exploring the galaxy. Each class has two advanced classes, so you can very the class depending on how you like to play. Tank, DPS or healer, there is something for your style of play.

The graphics are pretty amazing. I built my current PC just play this game.Which makes playing WoTs all the better! Heck, I get a kick out of just exploring all the areas of the maps to see the graphics designers put there.