Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

BF4 Beta early Oct. + Premium details

Start collecting your empties and filling your piggy banks for this puppy icon_biggrin.gif .

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/battlefield-4-beta-launching-early-october-premium-detailed/

PC download Standard edition - $59.99..OR...
PC download Digital Deluxe edition - $69.99
Premium - $49.99

So minimum $110.00 + tax or $120.00 + tax

Trust me, it's worth the extra $10. to get Digital Deluxe.

You can pre-order any/all of these RIGHT NOW on Origin!

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy

$120.00 for a game...  I was thinking about buying it to play with everyone, but if I have to sink $120.00, or more, into a game that I really don't want to begin with... I think I'm going to have to pass.

In 3 months it will be cheaper, but all the 12 year olds will have supreme power and map memorization at that time as well.  This is where a clan server works if people hold off until a price drop and then everyone starts on equal footing on our own server.  I do not ever see it happening, but it is worth mentioning.  I for one and fine with BF3 which I still have not played enough, so I will not be getting BF4 at this time.

I don't know about 3 months... BF3 held it's price point for quite some time before it began to drop. By then something newer and shinier will be out anyways. lol

Yup I paid the same for BF3, over the period of 6 months anyway. A game I still play regularly, so for me it was a good investment. The new MP trailer looks pretty sick. I will definitely preorder this game. Probably won't buy "premium" until it's time for the first expansion pack to come out though.

Our DaDs platoon emblem can now be used in game, so for example you jump into a tank and it adds our emblem to the side of the tank. I think that's pretty cool.

I am still undecided. My worry is that i will buy it and hardly any Dads will buy it and i will be stuck playing on pup servers.

Although I will likely will get this game because it is Battlefield, but I do echo Plasma's sentiment.

Are we planning to have a DaDs server?