enfemus

Looking to Enlist - Lynix sent me

Hey All,

My name is Brian and go by Enfemus. Looking for a group of people to play with that is mostly drama free. I've been playing games since childhood and enjoy meeting new people. I'm a father of 2 ages 1 and 3. I currently stay home with them and do some web design stuff on the side to help pay the bills. I'm married and enjoy my life.  I'm really tired of all the foul language and inappropriate pictures and links that get thrown around in the group I play with now. Anyhow I'm out of Olympia, WA and I just turned 30. I'm a Libra and I like long walks on the beach and pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm not sure what else to say and please don't take all this information to seriously. I would love to meet you guys and hang out. :-) Cheers. 

Enfemus

Well.   You start out a little rough by throwing out Lynix.    But in the end you came through pretty well.

Please see the link at the top.   About us.   Then you'll see a hyper link of Apply to the DaDs Army.

From there fill it out.

You found the right place that is free of the foul language and bad pic's/ links.  You may find someone to walk the beach with you here.  But you better be carrying a rifle and in the game.......

Send in your application and we'll get you moving right along.

Norseman.

Hey big boy... I like long walks on the beach too... ;) ;)

j/k... welcome

hmmm... now that I think about it, that first line I typed may be to riskay for DaDs... lol

Welcome and DO NOT walk with Irish on the beach...he will want you to throw sticks in the water, he will shake sand and water all over you, and he will get your beach towel all yucky and knock over your pina colada, but he does have half a brain...just sayin'! ;)