Duchess

Introducing... Me!

Hi all!

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm Duchess, your newest Dad!

I like moonlit walks on the beach, knitting/crochet, doing dishes and WarThunder. 

I first heard of the Dads army way back when Medal of Honour was new. I remember playing the Omaha map vs you guys, and what a pain it was to try to get through it when you guys constantly did nothing but occupy the same defensive positions over and over. It was impossible to win, and I kept picturing beer swilling, unkept creatures laughing their butts off at my misfortune. 

I aspired to be one of you on that day. First I needed to find a woman, and sire offspring, and here I am!

My heart lies with Flight Sims, did I mention WarThunder? I'll play pretty much anything though, but I am not a die hard competitive gamer. I mostly enjoy just having fun, and enjoying the precious few moments I have to spend onine.

Cheers,

Did I mention WarThunder? Not sure if I did. WarThunder

Hmmm.   A new recruit wanting to join our forces............

Well.  Sounds like you have been around before I got here...  Or at least faced those old fierce DaDs.

Please review the "About Us" on the top right side of the sight.   If you are daring enough to venture into our realms feel free to fill out an application on that same tab.  (PM me if you have issues...)

We'll let you listen to our chatter on TeamSpeak and you can decide to stay from there.

Welcome.  See you around.

Norseman

3 of 3 DaDs HQ. 

Welcome brave soul. I see you met Norse. Sorry about that. lol. He pretty much covered everything that needed to be covered. Your application will be reviewd as soon as it is recieved. See you on the virtual battlefield. Oh and don't let FDNY see the moonlit beach walks thing. He will never leave you alone. LOLOL!

Plasmazombie

2 of 3 DaDs HQ.

Hey gents,

I'm fairly sure my application was accepted, so I thought I'd hop on here and say hi. I won't hit the TeamSpeak until Friday, as it's a bit nutty here on weekdays.

Did someone mentioned moonlit beach walks !!!

... I thought i heard something like that 

LOL

Welcome my brother, you have entered a great family and community !!!

PM sent with team speak instructions....  You will need to log in and stay on the team speak server so we can give you permissions to move around.  So be patient.  PM one of us HQ guys and we'll take care of you.

I'll be on the road Friday.  So I won't be able to assist you on that day. 

You dont' need to stay and chat.  Just log in at least once today or tomorrow and we'll get you permissions.

You now have "Recruit" Permissions on our server.

Welcome Duchness,, WarThunder is OK, But you have to get into DCS World or IL2 COD to have some real fun.. Don't let Sith's or Frosty's expensive Flight Sticks scare you, They don't fly well with them anyway. LOL. :lol: 

Finally have a gaming night!

I'm logged into the TS3 server, talking to myself in the lobby ;) I'll most likely be on for a while, so if you happen to see me all by my lonesome, come say hi!