Centurion

Battlefield: Hardline Beta out now

Got the Beta installed and gave it 10 minute go at it. I must say it is a pretty decent game. Pretty cool objectives .... it is a reskinned battlefield 4. So for those expecting a totally new game, it is not. Again it is a reskinned BF4 with new game modes. I like it so far, having fun with it !!!

SORRY guys was using my smartphone, and just realized everything I wrote did not make sense at all !!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :P

Yeah I can't really run it but when I did play it seemed more like a bf4 DLC than a new game. Looks the same, but new modes and maps. I'll have to pass.

100% agree with you Skribe this should have been a DLC not a new game, But I guess that's the difference between a $14.00 dollar DLC than a $69.00 dollar game.

I got an email for the beta... don't think I'm even going to bother. My son played it and he said it was basically the same game as PayDay.

I did the beta, it didn't feel right to me. It was a weird battlefield experience because it was so close to being exactly like battlefield to me, but, it wasn't. 

Just watched a video....I didn't realize they were going for more close-quarters combat............eh.....I'd get the game, but CQC in battlefield isn't very tempting....that's what cod is for.