BluePoet

Just wanted to introduce myself

Hello,

Had Shroud over to do some minor plumbing work for us and we got to talking about gaming and well here I am.  Been gaming for awhile now.  Starting off with an Atari 2600, moved to a Commodore 64, then VIC 120, and just been increasing since than.  Use to play a lot of WoW and other online games.  It was WoW were I was able to get my wife to start to game with me and she has been following me to games since than.  Lately we have been playing Destiny on the Xbox One together along with World of Tanks on the PC and also 7 Days to Die.   I am waiting for H1Z1 to come out on steam to give that game a try.   We also use to play Defiance on the PC as well.  My wife is filling out the form and should be placing a post on the forum as well.   We don't have any kids but would love to come out and hang with you sometime.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Blue

Welcome to our group. You'll find most of us entertaining and very diverse in our choices of games and hobbies. We are all here for one the camaraderie that we get from this group. We'll see you on the battlefield. Norse

.................... And to do another input. Use the "Shroud" reference loosely.......... As it has different opinions on it's credibility...... Just kidding....... Shrouds a great guy, we enjoy having him around and poking at him from time to time. (read ALL the time...)

Thanks for all the warm invites.  (Checking all the corners, dimming the lights, speaking in a low whisper) thanks for the tip about shroud, ill be careful about how / when / where I say his name  (Turns lights back on, back to normal voice)  Hope to meet you online soon.

Welcome to the group. Glad you found us. C64 huh, nice. Had one myself and the 128 and hundreds of floppies. Sorry about the Shroud thing  :P . A piece of advise though, if you ever play any Survivor, Infestation Stories with him, don't walk in front of him. You will most likely get shot.  :blink:

Welcome.

Btw, I still have my Atari400, Atari800XL, and 2 Commodore64s, all with tape or disk drives that all still work.  Of course, it is harder to find a TV that will accept a coax cable switch box now, but hopefully I will find one when I want to blow the dust of the machines again and play some Star Commander or Jumpman with my daughter.

Welcome Blue! Geeze with friends like this you really don't need any enemies!!!! I am sure that you will find that being involved with the [DaDs] to be a rich and rewarding time! Glad that you joined our little group of misfits! Oh...By the By guys!!! He's IT!! Again welcome to the [DaDs] 

Awesome for the 7 Days Server - have to figure out what your log in and check it out - need to do the registration and pay the dues for me and purps so we can get more in touch. 

Just wanted to say that we havent forgot you guys.  We'll get involved more here in the next couple of weeks.  Doing a major remodel on our kitchen and that has been taking up most of our time in the evenings lately.