Purplerose

Hello everyone

Hi, I am Purplerose.  Shroud invited me and my husband (Bluepoet) to join you guys.  I haven't been gaming for years, but have grown to love it.  My husband and some friends convinced me to play WoW a few years ago and have been gaming ever since.  Some of the games I've played over the few years are, Defiance, Rift, World of Tanks, 7 Days to Die, Warframe, and more.  I have met some great people from all over through gaming.  I am excited to hang out with you guys and get to know you.  We do not have any kids, unless you count our dog and cats, but would love the opportunity to make new friends while playing games we enjoy.  If you have any questions, please ask.

Welcome to our group. You'll find most of us entertaining and very diverse in our choices of games and hobbies. We are all here for one the camaraderie that we get from this group.

We'll see you on the battlefield.

Norse

Thanks for the greetings everyone.  One question I have is if we join, will we be required to be in-game certain times and days?  We've been part of a clan before and didn't like that we were pressured to be certain places at certain times.  We just want to be able to play with friends when we want.  

The only time we have something scheduled is on Sundays. It's a 2 hours window where we play an hour BF3 and an hour of World of Tanks, the notice is on the main page of the website. It's an attempt to get as many clan members as we can in one place at one set time to play specific games. We're all adults and it's understood that not everyone can make it every single week, but some effort should be put forth to try and attend... nobody's going to pressure you. Other then that you're free to play whatever, whenever, with whoever you'd like.