Sign in to follow this  
Burner

The New '15 Year

We've got a new year just around the corner. Best wishes to everyone and their families for this year, and the years to come.

What's on your new year agenda? Do you have plans, hopes, desires for 2015 for you? the DaDs? Let's make it a great one!

Happy New year to you Burner and all the the DaDs, My Agenda/ Plans for 2015 well this week we should have the appraisel back on the house we want to buy if it's ok we should close on the house by January 13th and be all moved in by the 26th. Jan 5th I tranfer over to are bulk tanker divison and if it all goes as planned I should be home almost every night. otherwise hope everyone stays healthy and wealthy, As far as the DaD's go I hope this is the year we find that one game or two that we all like that gets us back to playing togather again, But either way I hope everyone has a great year.

2015 will be a busy time for my Family.

Retirement ceremony in central Wisconsin on July 31st from the Navy.  26 years served.

Go to Sturgis right after that to take my Harley out to the rally.

Sometime around there.  give or take a few months.  Sell house.  Find house and buy a house and then figure out if I have good enough bandwidth for internet to support my gaming habit.

Not to mention finding a job to support what my retirement won't........

So yeah.  Should be a interesting year.

Happy New Year to all the DaDs and I hope all your plans turn out perfectly!  For me I'm cutting back on traveling to spend more time with Mom ( 90 in Sept )  Still teaching at Loyola University here in Baltimore.  Possible bathroom renovations in the mix this year...we'll see.  All the best to the BEST bunch of guys on the internet!