MGK

Old School DaDs, Represent!

Hello all,

My name is Machine Gun Kelly, and a long time ago I spent most of my time waiting for the round of MOHAA to be over so I can play again.

Good to see the DaDs are still going!

MGK!!.   I have heard of you.   That old feller named Dshroud has mumbled your name from time to time.

Great to see you stop by!!!!

Feel free to join us on Com's anytime in TeamSpeak.  Weekends are best to find us. 

See you around??

Never  had the pleasure of gaming with you but always glad to see a "old" DaDs member on the forums.  What games are you playing now?  If you haven't been gaming stop by for some frag'n fun :)

Hey Guys,

not doing too much pc gaming anymore.  I mostly spend my time on Xbox these days.  But who knows.. maybe 'ole MGK will show up sometime soon... ;)

Its easy to roll with a console, from the couch, and a big TV. I'm setup with an xbox one, and a wii u. But, still working the PC side too when I can.

Hey MGK , long time no speak ... 

I dropped out of the gaming a few years ago but i'm quite sick at the moment and home for a few months so i'm playing Elite:Dangerous about 6 hours a day for the last 8 weeks. Cracking game

Regards

SImon

Hey folks, this the old [DaDs] Coach here! How are y'all doin? I see some great old friends are still around including my pseudo son and sniper extraordinair, Swiper is out there. Just wanted to say howdy and let all of you know I think of you fellas often and quite fondly. If anyone wants to find me, I moved back home with Susan in 2007 after our youngest graduated. We are down here in Southeastern NC on the beach living the dream. [DaDs] Senior Chief (my brother and original sponsor into [DADs] and [DaDs] Pinball 6(pseudo brother)are close by. My email is hinnantr@uncw.edu and phone is (910) 398-4779 if ya want a catch up, shoot the breeze or need something! we gotta spare room if ya need to come get warm, enjoy the beach and get sandy! Once a [DaD] always a [DaD] for sure.

Anybody hear from Rockwell, White Feather or Cannon Fodder? I would love to catch up with those guys!

Regards,

Bob

Fantastic to see these names. No need to take long breaks between visits. Swing by the forum and teamspeak anytime, get the admins to get the access setup for you. To me, a game is secondary to the community. Play what you want but keep the community of dads and relationships linked up!

Wow. Ive heard talk of you guys but never had the pleasure of gaming with you. Maybe some day that will happen. Most old school gamers own COD World at War hhmmmm. My MOHAA disks are in boxes somewhere.