MGK

Old School DaDs, Represent!

ATM, no servers.  With all the free to play stuff as the latest trend, we found that we were just dumping cash into servers and not really using them much.  Good thing is, we can always rent one any time we would need it. 

We still have the squads around, at least partially but we don't really do too much with them.  Some of them have lots of their members in them still, others have few or none so we just create new teams, etc. when doing league activities.

you are ALL welcome to come on comms anytime and use it that whats it there for.

the public lobby is there for anyone to use

Oh man, it's been about 4 years but I'm still around! Started with the DaDs in CTF matches playing COD:WAW, then every FPS in between. Got into WoT then had kids and moved to Alabama (from CT) so my gaming pretty much stopped. I still keep in touch with George (Burner) since he's just over in Georgia, and follow the goings-on with the team on FB. I'm glad that some of the original crew are still around. I'll be looking to get more active and can't wait you shoot everyone once again!

See you all on the field of battle,

-Thane (AKA - Bulldog)

Oh man, it's been about 4 years but I'm still around! Started with the DaDs in CTF matches playing COD:WAW, then every FPS in between. Got into WoT then had kids and moved to Alabama (from CT) so my gaming pretty much stopped. I still keep in touch with George (Burner) since he's just over in Georgia, and follow the goings-on with the team on FB. I'm glad that some of the original crew are still around. I'll be looking to get more active and can't wait you shoot everyone once again!

See you all on the field of battle,

-Thane (AKA - Bulldog)

Hey man, great to see you on teamspeak tonight. Like old times getting shot up out there and laughing about it. Stay clear of those tornadoes... Take these nights while you can. They are not always like this but when we get a crew going its pretty fun.

Wow it's nice to see a lot of old names from the past and to see the clan is still together . Can't believe 11 years as gone by since I first joined the [DaDs] army, I have a lot of great memory's and had a blast.

So... some of you might remember me.  B)  I know I remember all of you. 

For one reason and another I was taking care of some stuff at the house and came across some DaDs Army stuff... and it made me just want to check in.  I can't tell you all how saddened I was to read about Papa Jim on the front page.  **** I liked that guy.  I can still hear his rumbling voice.

I hope the clan is going strong and you are all doing well.  My life was a bit turbulent over the last few years... but it looks like I am settling down again.

Hope you don't mind me forum bombing out of the blue like this... just wanted to say, "Hi."

Be good... or at least not as bad as me.  :ph34r:

DaDs Belt

Richard!!

Great to hear from you! Glad to see things are slowing down for you.

Things have slowed down since the good ol days of a single game everyone was playing and servers that you could configure to your own liking, but we are keeping things afloat.

Really looking forward to Battlefront and hoping it brings back some of that old nostalgia.

Stop in sometime, comms are open and the game of the moment is World of Warships.

Again, good to hear from you.

Robb

Bam Bam here, I still check in from time to time, I would love to drop by comms when I get a headset with a decent mic.

Glad to see the [DaDs] are still alive and kicking, Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you all!!

On 12/18/2017 at 9:06 PM, Bam Bam said:

when I get a headset with a decent mic.

That doesn't stop some of the regulars that come on discord!!! LOL :-)