Sign in to follow this  
Kegaro

An evening of CS:GO with The DaDs Army

It's been on sale since the beginning of time. Wait, maybe that's how long you've been alive. Hahaha... Alright buddy, check if it's on sale on steam or check G2A.COM I see it their often too.

+ Grey, he's the one that wanted to do a clan night with it. I also think Robb is going to pick it up.

Also I list the following people as having played it on Steam:

FDNY, plasma, magman, InfilTraitor, Kufie, Swiper, Norse, DeadMan, Wise, RedNecktie, PIllar and Racer.

The only thing I can't tell is who owns it and who played it during a free weekend.

I bought way back only played a couple hours but i should be there to play

If you bought it a while ago, just make sure you have the Global Offensive version Mike. There are 3 different versions of Counter Strike... CS 1.6, CS Source, and CS Global Offensive. 

Wow good new is I DID have it in my steam library. Bad news is I jumped in a server and it was OLTL. Are all the maps like that???? And I only seemed to have a pistol but maybe I just didn't see the loadout screen.

lol... Jade... you have never really played CS before have you?

All rounds of CS are OLTL, always have been unless you get into some of the FY maps or the gun game servers. Also, at the beginning of each round hit B to bring up the buy menu.

Well, I was informed this morning that I have a wedding this weekend that I have to attend. So I probably will not be able to make this event. 

So... I need reports from the field. How was it? Did everyone enjoy themselves? Is it something people would be interested in continuing on a semi regular basis?

Sorry I couldn't attend but like I posted earlier this week I had a wedding I was forced to attend. 

Sign in to follow this