Burner

Star Wars Battlefront

May have to rent a server for this one.

What information have you seen on dedicated servers?

If thats the case, you might use that as something to build up again and 'cruit!

Larger 40-person multiplayer modes, "Crafted missions" that can be played alone, with a friend via split-screen offline, or cooperatively online. There will not be a traditional single-player mode, according to IGN.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-star-wars-battlefront-gameplay-details-release/1100-6426709/

One of the biggest challenges you have when working on Star Wars is the breadth of it. How do you choose which areas to pick? We grew up with the Original Trilogy. We love it. It’s absolutely loved by our fans. In the new teaser, when Han Solo says, ‘We’re home,’ that’s the feeling we’re going for…. We’ll get that right.

GOOD....

I can wait for more content in DLC, get what we do get day 1 right. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/star-wars-celebration-battlefront-does-not-have-space-battles-prequel-era

No campaign? No space battles? Only 4 maps at launch?

And for $60? No thanks. Just sounds like an excuse to milk dlc or to make more Battlefront games. I'll just wait till it drops to like $40 or less.

Sounds about right for the games being made today....CASH COWS!!

While we didn’t get an exact number for the maps, there will be more than eight, and more than two per planet.

We have a feature called Missions that allow you to play solo or cooperatively with bots on or offline

When playing as a soldier, you can freely choose between 1st and 3rd person views whenever you want

You will be able to take to the skies over our planets and dogfight with squadrons of starfighters

The availability of heroes depends on the game mode. More heroes besides Darth Vader and Boba Fett will be revealed at a later time:

There will be plenty of things to unlock, achieve and collect. More on this will be revealed at a later date! 

Awesome another BATTLEFIELD re-skinned Sure I will buy it, but it will probably be just like the rest of the EA games with spawn camping BF Madness !!! 

Battlefield series, Titanfall, etc all the same games.

As per dedicated servers I would like to see a solid vote on a server not just 3 guys that played the game. 

For those even thinking of buying this game, $80 bucks will be the least you are gonna spend for this game. Get ready to build the ultimate machine to run it 
and even have any sort of leverage online !!!

I'm not worried about none of that! I'll have copies on PC and X1 and any DLC they can swing at me and be screaming at noobs just like I do any game! :-) Now give me my dl44 heavy blaster pistol from my pre-order bonus and may the force be with you!! Haha...

4c8c35af4bfa10ec28fe8d08b0bbb12c1772c21a

Awesome another BATTLEFIELD re-skinned Sure I will buy it, but it will probably be just like the rest of the EA games with spawn camping BF Madness !!! 

Battlefield series, Titanfall, etc all the same games.

As per dedicated servers I would like to see a solid vote on a server not just 3 guys that played the game. 

For those even thinking of buying this game, $80 bucks will be the least you are gonna spend for this game. Get ready to build the ultimate machine to run it 
and even have any sort of leverage online !!!