Kegaro

The DaDs Army RUST Server is now LIVE!!!

~~~ IN CELEBRATION OF THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH ~~~

DaDs-Rust-v3.gif

THE DADS ARMY RUST

INSTA | TP | CLAN | STACKS | KITS | HUNT | PETS

100 Player Slots

Procedural Map

RUST%20FINAL%20JOB_zpse2woioow.jpg

Can my flyer make the front page as well, I hate to have been ask to make something and then waste my time.... THANKS !!!

Can my flyer make the front page as well, I hate to have been ask to make something and then waste my time.... THANKS !!!

But FD, yours did get pushed out to DaDs social media. You got some air time... Now about that other banner..... ;-)

now if we can get fragnet to install the mod 14 hours and still waiting they added it to the panel at 5am i got on at 6 click on it to have it installed  it is now 9 and still not installed clicked on it 3 more times for them to install it still a NO GO Bloody El

again awesome guys thanks Iam hoping to maybe add the mod were we can add picture in game and we can advert all over the server as well lol

also be aware i check the pic from time to time anything not fitting on a dads server is removed 

@ Burner.... Dont I always take care of you 

@ Kegaro ... You know it..... Cause im happy !!! 

@ PIllar ... How about the DaDs LOGO placed on the picture MOD would be awesome !!! 

@ Pillar .... I dont know what you are talking about painting signs with bad words on them......  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

@ Kegaro .... No one has ever told me you can upload a GIF to the sites front page. I could make some really good GIF's.