Sign in to follow this  
Kegaro

TERA - Fate of Arun

I started playing this game again on Saturday and man, I forgot what a great game this was. It had been 6 months since I last logged into the game. If you like MMO's I would definitely suggest you give this game a shot. It's free 2 play and it's now on Steam. 

I know what you're thinking... great another free to play game... how much is this one going to cost me? I will be honest, you will need to put a little bit of cash into it, but not for weapons or skills or anything, they don't sell anything in the shop that gives one player and advantage over another for paying to play. But, there are two things that you will need to invest some cash in. The first thing that you will need to invest in is your bank space. They start you out with a small bank that can fill up pretty quickly if you're a hoarder. Your bank can be upgraded via the EMP store. You can add one bank tab at a time for $5 or get a bundle of 3 bank tab upgrades for $12, this will max out your bank. Also note that this bank space is shared between all your characters, so you wouldn't have to make multiple investments per character. The second thing you don't really need, but you eventually want, is a new mount. Yes they give you one in-game during your level up process, but it isn't much faster then simply running everywhere. There are two types of mounts you can purchase, a character bound mount, or an account bound mount. Personally I would go with an account bound mount which you can use with any character you create. These mounts all vary in cost depending on which one you want to use. If you do buy one you will definitely want a mount with max speed, which is 280.

Anyways, if anyone wants to give the game a shot just let me know and I would be more then happy to add another character and run around with you in-game.

I don't remember off hand which server I am currently on, but I will update that info when I get home.

Here's a list of a few codes I've run across for free stuffz in Tera:

1. Z3L1NN1NJ4R34P3R848YWH4TX = Free Khan Mount with 280 movement speed. (3-days)

2. Elitefreedays = Free Elite status. (3-days)

3. angry chicken = Free steampunk costume (3-days) + 5 charming & 5 hasty campfires + 1 hour 100% quester gold boost + Cinder wolf mount with 280 movement speed. (3-days)

4. taketheredpill = Free slick shades (face item)

I have 5 recruitment codes for Tera that are good from June 22nd to July 12th. If you are interested in playing and create and account you I can give you a code to enter for some free stuffz.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAN UP / OR GIRL UP FOR A CHALLENGE!!!

Of course, there are a few rules:
  • New recruit accounts must be separate En Masse account created on June 22 or later.
  • New recruited players will have until Sunday, July 12 at 11:59 p.m. PDT to complete certain objectives within TERA to earn themselves and their recruiter various rewards:

TERA-RECRUIT.png