Sign in to follow this  
Kegaro

CS:GO Monthly Event 5-30-15

I don't think anyone here plays any of the other versions and nobody plays CS:GO regularly either, but when we do play it's CS:GO. So I wouldn't spend the extra money.

Decent turnout tonight... Skribe, Grey, Plasma, FD, Deadman, Unreal, Burner, and myself. Although I'm not sure Saturday night is the best time to hold these events. We may need to take a look at revising the schedule.

Any weekend night for me is usually tougher to get out to than during the week. Then again, during the week isn't always easy either but it is slightly better. I'm not out clubbing or painting the town red on the weekends but either I've done something with the family during the day that tired me out to want sit at the PC in the evening or we just go out to dinner, or like last night its Family movie night. Everyone has their own schedule and things they do I understand. By the time I came on last night it was late, we just finished our movie and I went 0 for 8 and yawned all the way through that round. But, hey at least I made a showing!  :lol:  :P

Sign in to follow this