Coach

Coach needs help

I hope a few of you remember me. This is [DaDs] Coach. I like to come around now and again to see how y'all are doing but sadly tonight I am looking for some help. I know how important children are to the this organization. I myself participated in several charity drives with you amazing folks. The first DaDs Army charity weekend years ago raised money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. I was proud to have been a small part of that event

This past month I have come to fully understand what it is to have a child you love be diagnosed with Cancer. My own beautiful niece Lauren Hladney was diagnosed with an extremely rare and aggressive form of cancer no more than a month ago. She is recovering from surgery as I write this and faces chemotherapy and radiation treatment for many months to come. She and her family are in need of much help and support and all of us that love them have rallied around them. We can't do it alone however. A website has been set up for Lauren that offers anyone that wants to help a way to send her encouragement, blessings, prayers or donations. There is a short bio that shares a little about her, her fight and the challenges that both she and her family must overcome. I adore all of my nephews and nieces and this thing is killing me.

We will appreciate anything anyone can do. Prayers, encouragement, $5 or just sharing her website on social media and getting the word out there, all is equally important. She is a beautiful person inside and out and a fighter. She will make you proud I guarantee it.

Her website is: http://fb.me/6BhMDvN5j

Thank You from the bottom of my heart,

Bob Hinnant (aka Coach)

Coach, I'm sorry to hear about this most unfortunate news... it's never something you ever want to hear happening to a loved one, or anyone for that matter, but when it hits close to home it's all the more painful. I am sure that our social media guys will get the word out there for you and the family. I hope all goes well for her and she makes as full of a recovery as possible.

-Keg- 

Bob,

Sorry to hear the news brother! We here in HQ along with our fellow members will work on getting the news out and see what we can do to help.

Your niece and family are in our prayers.

Regards,

Robb

Our thoughts, Prayers and Support extended. Great to hear from you , Sorry about the circumstances.

Stay safe brother !!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. Any help will be tremendously appreciated. There is no such thing as too little. Prayers, support, an inspring thought or story or a couple of bucks. Lauren, although initially resistant to the idea of the site at all, checks in and reads what has been posted and donated. Like I said, she is an amazing young lady, tough as nails, loves animals, the beach and her family. She will make you proud!

Humbly,

Coach! (Bob)