DaDs HQ

Insurgency Week - Oct 26th thru Nov 1st

InsurgencyWeekv3.png

GREAT WEEK OF INSURGENCY WITH A LOT OF THE DADS MEMBERS...

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT ATTENDED!!!

As a reminder, or as a notice if you haven't looked at the Event Calendar lately, Monday Oct 26th kicks off Insurgency Week. HQ would like to see as many of you in game this week as possible, from the seasoned players to the guys that recently picked up the game. We now have 20+ people that own Insurgency... so lets get on the server this week and have some fun.

Unfortunately I am on afternoons this week. I'LL be on after 11: 30 if you are still on.

It runs through next weekend as well Widow... so if you can't make it during the week due to work that is totally understandable and it is expected that some people may not be able to make it. 

I know the event hasn't technically started yet, but we had a bunch of DaDs on tonight and we had a great time playing both Co-Op and PvP on the Insurgency server's.

Looks like the days of ol'. :D

DaDs_Co-Op.png    TS3_Insurgency.png

DaDs_Around_The_X-Mas_Tree.png

Not a bad turn out for the first night of the Insurgency event. We had a dozen DaDs on the server at one point. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to be on... Would be awesome if we could fill the server with DaDs at some point this week. :D