Racer X

Windows 10 feedback please

So, I upgraded my laptop and other than 1 minor glitch everything runs great. I like the mix of the traditional menu and live tiles.

So I was thinking about upgrading my main rig and wanted feedback before doping so. Here are my specs for reference. 

Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.    
Model Z87X-OC Force   
Processor Description Intel® Core i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz    
Total Memory 32768MB   
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 x2

Primary games I play and would not want to lose. 

WOT, L4D2, Insurgency

Thanks,

Racer

4 PCs and a laptop at home all running windows 10, not even clean installs, windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 at the time. I've had no real problems with any of the machines. Nothing has failed to run that I've thrown at any of them.

everything in my home and at our office are running windows 10 all upgrades went fine 

Had some clients have brought in there PC after trying upgrades we had to remove there video card driver before the upgrade.

Ati video cards seem to be the issue for the couple clients that the upgrade crashed 

I've had no real issue's with win10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 no issues with drivers, only thing I have lost is I have a kodak all in one printer and can no longer scan documents it is 8 years old kodak support (or lack of) basicaly said buy a new one that one is 8 years old

I would recommend before upgrading to update your machine with all the latest drivers and firmware before hand. This extra step of effort may eliminate a possible issue. After the upgrade you may have more updates that apply to win10.

Updated everything and did the upgrade remotely using TeamViewer. Took about 3 minutes to get my connection back.

I have to say the Windows experience is a lot better than back in the XP days. :)

One item I did learn the hard way. If you do not create a local account, and only have your MS account, you MUST be connected to the internet to log in. I had a host file issue and was not able to connect to the internet so I was forced to reinstall Win 10. Other than that I love it so far.