Sign in to follow this  
DaDs HQ

DaDs Insurgency Update

HQ would like to issue an update to all members regarding our Insurgency pvp server. Due to ongoing issues with server stability we will be discontinuing the Insurgency pvp server we have hosted by Fragnet as of 11/14/15. To replace this server we have setup a modded 16 man coop Insurgency server. We have made the switch from pvp to coop as a vast majority of the members playing Insurgency prefer it over pvp. This new server is also on a different provider, Gameservers.com, and has not given us any stability issues since it went up over a week ago, although the modding of the server has caused quite a few frustrating moments, but that's not the fault of our new host. This server is password protected and reserved for the DaDs Army membership. We hope you enjoy the new server.

-HQ-

DaDsInsurgencyCoopBanner.png

b_560_95_1.png

OK.  I will try it now.  As long as there are no 12 year olds pwning me as I get up to speed.  Is Torchie more than 12 years yet?  Where have all the KiDz gone anyway?  Different topic I guess. 

I still exist.. though I can't classify as a KiDs anymore... I am almost 20... :P

I have kids older than you, so even if I'm still alive when your 40 you will still be a kid lol

I have added 5 more custom maps to the Insurgency server to bring the current total to 49 custom maps.

Here's what was added:

block_party_coop_b5.png

Urban environment with a lot of interior CQC.

desert_island_v8.png

Wide open spaces... great map for sniper practice.

dry_canal_coop_v4.png

War torn environment with a lot of interior CQC.

khanashin_B8_night.png

Village setting with interior and exterior CQC.

shellshock_2.png

This map is kind of broken at the moment... no enemies are spawning... working on a fix.

Cool new maps now if I could auto download all at 1 time so I wouldnt miss a round downloading them when i could be getting kiled in the first 30 seconds lol

Cool new maps now if I could auto download all at 1 time so I wouldnt miss a round downloading them when i could be getting kiled in the first 30 seconds lol

Are they steam workshop? Can you subscribe in steam to them and have steam auto-download these map so users already have them?

I updated the server with 13 new maps last night... I will post some screens of the new maps when I get a chance.

Pilar, Jade, and I tested some of them and they all seemed rather challenging. But then again it was only the 3 of us working our way through them.

I fixed the Shell Shock 2 map (AI wouldn't spawn) and I believe the Hijacked map (would lock up on point E) is fixed as well, but it still needs to be tested.

I also removed the Desert Island map from the server (AI would spawn under the map and shoot through the ground).

I added 5 new maps to the server...

tet_b1 - Looks like a good map from what I was able to play of it solo.

Panama Canal b1 - This looks like a remake of a Bad Company 2 or a Battlefield 3 map. I recognize it, I just can't remember which Battlefield game its from.

desert_hell_coop_v6 - Not much here, it's a desert map.

nightfall_coopv1_2 - Night map CQC

the_burbs_coop - Exactly what the name implies.

I added 6 new/updated maps to the server...

bb_river_coop - updated from beta version 5

crossbow_b3 - smallish CQC map with interior and exterior engagements.

dust2_checkpoint_b7 - info to come

inferno_checkpoint_b2 - conversion of the CS:GO map de_inferno

launch_control_coopv1_8 - updated from beta version 1.6

karkand_coop_v1_9 - a port of the Karkand map from Battlefield **EDIT** had to be removed as it crashes game client.

Co-Op Insurgency Server is coming down on July 7th, 2016

This server has not been used by our members in some time, so I have cancelled the service.

Sign in to follow this