Jester

Another FNG

Hey People, I saw your name at various place along the internets and thought I would stop by to check it out.

My name is Tim aka: Jester, I've been online gaming since 2003 when my son and I started with Delta Force: BHD

I figured it was something my son and I could do together and We still game to this day.

We belonged to 3 clans over the years, 2 disbanded over internal problems and the last due to life, lack of interest, or

what have you.

I like the modern warfare games, I have on my pc:

COD4

MW2

MW3

Black Ops

Black Ops II

BF BC2

BF3

Insurgency

Borderlands 2

As of late it's been Black Ops II and a little Insurgency, I haven't played any of the BF games in quite a while. 

I'm looking for some mature gamers who like to play, joke around, have fun and not take the K/D Ratio too seriously.

I do have TS3.

Well that's about it for now, feel free to ask any questions , hope to hear from you and maybe do some gaming.

B)

Hello there, and welcome to the forums.

If you're looking for a mature group of gamers, I think you're in the right place, at least that's what we claim to be... although we have our moments. :)

I see you're into the modern military games. There are several of us around here that dabble in the Battlefield series, mainly 3 and 4. But we use to be a big time fan of the CoD series, especially CoD4. We have even been known to play a bit of CoD World at War. But right now we mainly play Insurgency Co-Op. Although we are really all over the place from FPS to MMO. You can tell by some of the games listed on the TS3 feed on the front page. I also noticed that you said you and your son started by playing Black Hawk Down, man I used to play the he!! outta that game. 

Anyways, if you haven't already taken a look around please make sure you look at the About Us page as well as the R&R page. If you like what you see and if you want to jump in, our TS3 server is open for anyone to join, you won't have any rights so you won't be able to move from the lobby, but people can pull you into a channel. Hang out, game a little, get to know the guys and if you're interested fill out an app.

Hope to see you around.

-Keg-

Thanks for the welcome, We used to play DF:BHD a lot as well, We played all the mod games that went with it.

I still have all the discs with the mods that I downloaded over the years.

It was fun for sure. I'm up for Insurgency, I will have to get in on your server and game with you guys.

Hello Jester, name seems familiar.  Have you gamed with us before?  

You sound like just the person the DaDs Army is always looking for.  Likes to dabble in gaming, not take it too seriously, just hang out with mature adult gamers and have fun!

Hope to see you on the virtual battlefield soon!

Regards,

Robb

Thanks Robb, If you played Black Ops II, I may have run into some of you...Of course it could of been another Jester

as I've seen a few around.

I got in an played in your Insurgency server last night, had quite a few players...it was fun but hard to coordinate with out

comms...the in game one is...ok to say the least. Still all in all it was fun. Maybe see you guys there this weekend.

Best bet is to check the site and see who's in the Insurgency channel on TS. If there are DaDs on the server, and you're logged into TS you can send them an in game message or Steam PM to move you into the channel or you can add me to your Steam friends list and you can PM me, I'll can move you around if need be. 

Hey Jester. Welcome. Black Ops II is a great game. I don't play much anymore but if I catch you online we can jump in a server. You don't have BF4? I just bought premium and it's got some good maps.

Welcome! BF4 is the game for me as well. Got some new maps there lately that are great. Perhaps we'll meet eachother on the battlefield.

Thanks Jadefalcon...I've been playing in your Insurgency co-op server off an on for the last week.

I saw Widowmaker in the other day while playing. Now I'm getting the custom maps downloaded so

I don't have to wait to get in the game.