Sign in to follow this  
DaDs HQ

Kufie Memorial Event

Kufie%20Memorial%20Match.png

HQ would like to invite everyone to attend a memorial event to celebrate the life of our dear departed friend, Jason "Kufie" Chiasson. As with other events of this nature, we will be holding a charity drive leading up to the event in which all proceeds will be donated to the Canadian Mental Health Association. If you wish to make a donation during this time please use the donate button on the main page, just be sure that you add in the notes that the donation is for the memorial. As for the event itself, HQ has decided that it would only be fitting that we would play some ZMR in Kufie's honor. It is true that Kufie had played a wide variety of games with our community members, but ZMR seems to have been one of his most recent favorites. He had racked up an incredible 2,245 hours in the game. Therefore the decision was made to go with ZMR for the event. We hope that everyone can put aside an hour or two on Sunday February 21st to join us.

Thank you,
DaDs HQ 

ZMR is a free to play game and can be downloaded via Steam.

I'm glad I didn't miss this, I thought it might have passed while I was busy. I've been out of pocket from online gaming on my PC lately (or much gaming period) with things I have going on in my world. I'll put 2/21/16 in my calendar so I dont forget to have ZMR ready before the event and be ready to go for as long as I can that night. In your memory koof..  :(

Nice turn out for the Memorial... unfortunately they had made some changes to ZMR that we were unaware of and couldn't do exactly what we had planned. But we still got a few rounds in and had some laughs. 

Thank you to all that were able to attend.

Sign in to follow this