Kegaro

The DaDs Army Division deployed to NY

Division%20Banner%20v2.png

The DaDs Army has been deployed to NY to help save humanity from the green poison and the chaos that has arisen in it's wake. Over the past two weeks several DaDs members have been playing The Division. If you have been watching the game and/or thinking about picking it up, it's worth doing so. We have multiple players on nightly and they are all ready and willing to assist anyone that decides to join us.  

im still not sold ont he game lol.  plus I've not yet finished Fallout (and now new DLC dropped!) and Dying Light...never enough time to game :(

If you wait to long then yea, that's a chance you take. But I am really enjoying the game, so much so i am working on leveling my 3rd character to 30... lol. Plus the first free DLC is due to hit in a few weeks as well. They have major updates planned for April, May, and June at this point, with 2 more after that... so I'll be playing it for the foreseeable future, unless something truly game breaking happens. 

Some of the battles in the Dark Zone can get pretty intense when your loot is on the line as well, just ask Unreal, Widow, or Tony. We've had some pretty stressful battles in there. 

Finished WarrenGate Power Plant on challenging with a group or randoms... it was craaaaazy!!!

But I got a nice marksman rifle for the effort. :)

Div-SN-1.png

this game for me is a keeper really enjoying the grind i would if i filled up my 4 character delete a character to just play it again

sweet just the one iam looking for lol

Maybe once they add the trading thing I can give it to you... my purple M1A still hits harder... so it's just sitting in my stash for now. 

Although that Tenebrae marksman rifle they sell in the DZ is the same rifle model.

The update downloaded perfectly no hickups.  I have a Gear Score of 138.  But my Dark Zone level now shows as "1" It was a 30 last night so maybe they've reset those.  Just a heads up.  I haven't tried any of the daily assignments yet. 

Yea, I had the same thing. When I initially logged in it showed my DZ rank as 1. 

I also noticed after the update, crafting certain items now requires 4 HE DZ tech instead of 3 HE DZ tech that was required previously. 

Other then that and the fact that Falcon Lost is hard a hell, I haven't really seen any glaring issues with the update.

Say has anyone done a supply drop and lived?????

From Keg "Other then that and the fact that Falcon Lost is hard a hell,..." That's only because the JADEFALCON hasn't played it with you yet!!!

I tried to nab 2 supply crates last night while I was running around solo, I got one of them, died trying to get the other. I managed to grab a second one with another group I had played with before. Both of the supply drops I managed to pick up only had purple items in them... wasn't really worth it in my opinion.

Also, there is more then 1 supply drop. When you get the warning about the supply drops coming in it actually drops 3 different supply drops at various locations in the DZ. The one I grabbed while I was solo was done without anyone else even showing to contest it.

Now if I was running around killing named bosses and getting gold drops from them and a supply drop landed nearby, I wouldn't even bother putting my collection of golds in jeopardy to loot a supply drop with purples inside. In fact I'd run like hell in the other direction.

being able to reroll stats using credit is so much better wow i think i can really get my gear the way i want now sweet

move my alt from 160 gear score to 170 gear score from just rerolling and all skills talents are still unlock and armor at 54%