Bones

hello

been about idk 5-6 years i think since i have gamed with yall. started gaming with rizzle and wingman but they dont game no more so what games do yall mainly play now? does anyone play wow? battleooze#16927 is me thats mainly what i play atm but willing to jam what ever 

hey bones... didn't you jumped in on our CoD4 night on Friday?

I haven't seen either of those guys in a looooong time, but the rest of us are still kickin' around. By WoW, do you mean World of Warships... or World of Warcraft... because I don't think anyone actually plays World of Warcraft unless it's a deeply, deeply, DEEPLY guarded secret of theirs. World of Warships, yea, there's a few guys that still dabble in that. Right now we are sort of at a crossroads waiting for that next big thing to come along. We have guys that still play WoT, WoW, The Division, Dying Light, and bunch of early access stuff.

yea that was me on friday felt good to play a little cod 4 again and yes i was meaning world of warcraft guess i should of said that lol right now im in a pickle on what graphics card to buy im running a old radeon 6500 1gb card  and i dont think it will play to many new games :(