• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DefLord

DefLord

Forum Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Heya ya'll been ages since I have been here - yesterday I dusted off my old gaming rig to show my 11 year old how this old gamer used to game - since I had been gaming on CBoC One and PS4 with my younger kids. And for the last few weeks been itching and wondering if PC gaming was still alive and kicking. So took my PC out of my closet and showed it to my son - (he wants a father/son project building a new gaming PC now). And so was going through my stuff and came across and saw the old tags DaDs and was like wow! So came to see if you guys were alive and it seems so. So what games y'all playing now? I'm gonna seriously have to build a new rig - booted up my pc and it was like 512g Video card 4g ram - those would probably be slow as heck with any of the newer games. Lol!

But generally speaking - nice to see that PC gaming is still alive and kicking. Gonna be looking into building something together with my lol boy.

Have a great week DaDs!

Kegaro

Kegaro

Forum Knight

• DaDs HQ - Gold Veteran Tags

• 2,463 posts

long time no see... we're still around, but most our convo's happen on Discord and fewer things actually happen on the website here.

Glad you knocked the dust off the ol' PC.

DayZ.jpg

DefLord

DefLord

Forum Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
So how do I find y'all on Discord - got the app and also have it on my pc..

Kegaro

Kegaro

Forum Knight

• DaDs HQ - Gold Veteran Tags

• 2,463 posts

On the front page of the website there is a link at the end of the Discord article that you can click to get you into the public chat channel. Once there one of us would have to assign you rights.

• DefLord likes this

DayZ.jpg

Burner

Burner

Forum Emperor

• DaDs - Gold Veteran Tags
  • 8,943 posts

There is a STEAM SUMMER sale going on right now, what better way to get back into it than with some discount pickups of games you'll play only a few times!!  :mellow:  :mellow:  :angry: 

Just kidding (a little) I have picked up 2 or 3 games so far. As far as playing with these guys, at the moment seems to be PUBG for me, I play some other stuff solo or on the consoles but before that we had a cup of coffee in Conan Exiles. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users