Fallen DaDs Memorial Night

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Kegaro

Kegaro

Forum Knight

• DaDs HQ - Gold Veteran Tags

• 2,463 posts

It's hard to believe that yet another year has passed since our beloved members Papa Jim and Kufie passed away. I know that last year we designated June 20th as our official "Fallen DaDs" memorial date. I would like to apologize on behalf of the members of HQ for letting that date slip by. Since the "official date" has passed we would like to get everyone together on Friday July 7th @ 9:30PM Eastern time for a few rounds and to celebrate the lives of those we have lost. We assume some people may not be able to make it and that is to be expected as this is only a few days after the 4th, but we would appreciate if everyone that is available jumps on Discord that evening. 

Like previous years we will most likely play some World at War.

If you plan on being there, or even think you might be able to make it, please let us know.

On behalf of DaDs HQ,

Thank you

DayZ.jpg

031_Gunner

031_Gunner

Forum Junior

• DaDs - Silver Tags
  • 11 posts

Going to give it the old college try to be on Discord at that time.

Skribe

Skribe

Forum Mogul

• DaDs Officer - Gold Veteran Tags
  • 1,074 posts

Good idea. I'll plan to be there. Not sure if I have WaW but I'll join the discord channel at least.

Posted Image

GreyMouser

GreyMouser

Forum Regular

• DaDs - Gold Veteran Tags
  • 247 posts

"Aww, search and destroy1"

"Jeez Louise!"

I'll be there.

Burner

Burner

Forum Emperor

• 8,943 posts
Have to see if I can find those disks!

Jadefalcon

Jadefalcon

Forum Knight

• 2,433 posts

I should be able to make it and it's always fun and great to remember those two!

Kegaro

Kegaro

Forum Knight

• 2,463 posts
>>>Fallen DaDs Memorial Night - Postponed<<< 
Due to last minute real world issues, we are going to have to postpone tonights meet up. There will be no DaDs HQ members available to run this evenings event. We will reschedule it for a later date.

DayZ.jpg

DaDs HQ

DaDs HQ

HQ

• Administrators
  • 743 posts

Hello this is Jade posting for HQ.  We apologize that none of us were able to make it to the memorial but RL intervened in a way that compromised all of our schedules.  So we'd like to reschedule for Sat. July 22nd.  If we can't get enough people on that date we will try for another.  So post up here if you think you can make it.  Thanks   

GreyMouser

GreyMouser

Forum Regular

• 247 posts

Likely.  A bit far off, but odds are good.

Jadefalcon

Jadefalcon

Forum Knight

• 2,433 posts

Anyone else?  I want to be sure we have enough beer!!!  LOL

Pillar

Pillar

Forum Veteran

• 1,543 posts

will be out for a wedding 

b_560_95_1.png

Skribe

Skribe

Forum Mogul

• DaDs Officer - Gold Veteran Tags
  • 1,074 posts

that's our wedding anniversary so I'd say my odds of attending this one are low. maybe if we get back from dinner early enough, we'll see.

Posted Image

Burner

Burner

Forum Emperor

• 8,943 posts
Installed CoD4 and CoD5 today before I took family out to dinner. Would need to install patches still but that has to be less challenging then what I already had to do, find the discs!

Burner

Burner

Forum Emperor

• 8,943 posts
I was happy to get some time to do this tonight. We didn't get old school CoD but playing Day of Infamy was a pretty good substitute. Was only able to manage an hour of gaming tonight, Saturdays are usually tough for me to get away. Anyway! Good gaming fellas. Gaming in honor of JIM and JASON. Will never forget Papa Jim's 'searchhhhh and destroyyyyyy' or Kufie's bubbly "JUMPINS', come through on whatever comms we were on at the time. Such a shame we lost both of them. Regardless of age, sickness, or situation, it was still too soon to lose them both. I wish them both continued Godspeed wherever they may be.
  • Pillar likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users