Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox The DaDs Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jadefalcon : (23 September 2014 - 02:09 PM) I don't have any Gold ammo.
@  031_Gunner : (23 September 2014 - 01:58 PM) So that you guys don't think I am avoiding you next Sunday. I won't even be near a computer that day. Attending a wedding (not mine). lol. I will be back the next Sunday where you can shoot the heck out of me in BF3 and then I will get my revenge in WOT.
@  031_Gunner : (23 September 2014 - 01:46 PM) If you have a TD, a must need is binoculars. It lets you see them before they see you. The best part about binos is that you can dismount them and mount them in whatever vehicle you wish with no penalty time and time again.
@  031_Gunner : (23 September 2014 - 01:43 PM) Premium ammo is ammo you buy with gold or very expensive to buy credit wise. Usually but not always it has the highest AP penetration or it will do the most damage of all your rounds. Regardless it is costly credit wise or gold wise.
@  Pillar : (23 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) you have to be patient to play a td if you are not i would say move into the meduim line or heavy line if you want to be in the action more
@  Pillar : (23 September 2014 - 12:16 PM) td are really not to be out front at all they are to let everyone else move up spot and you take them out with the big guns
@  Jadefalcon : (23 September 2014 - 11:10 AM) @ Kebab actually I have some T6 and T7 TD's.
@  Jadefalcon : (23 September 2014 - 11:10 AM) Ok that helped a little got rid of the premium ammo and hung back where I was useless : )   but even in defeat made some silver coin
@  Jadefalcon : (23 September 2014 - 10:51 AM) Thanks for the info.  I'm not sure what premium ammo is but I'll look maybe that's my problem.  Mostly I was using my StUG III teir 5 and my hummel.
@  031_Gunner : (23 September 2014 - 07:23 AM) For those of you that want to see yours and the other players WOT stats. You may want to install the "Oldskool ProMod". It is the one I use as well as Irish and once customized to what you like it is great as there is other options besides just getting stats.
@  031_Gunner : (23 September 2014 - 07:15 AM) Tiers 5 & 6 tend to be your credit and experience makers.
@  031_Gunner : (23 September 2014 - 07:13 AM) Don't use premium ammo unless you absolutely have to. It is expensive in credits. Also your best money credit earners in tier 5 are heavy tanks such as the KV-1, or TDs such as the STUG IIIG. Until you are really experienced, try to stay away from light tanks as they are super fast but they usually have weak armour and a poor gun and they are usually matched against tanks 2 tiers higher as they are classed as scouts in  tier 3 and above.
@  FDNY : (23 September 2014 - 06:42 AM) Wise & Lynix, Sorry I went MIA last night. My daughter got up I went to put her back to bed and fell asleep on her bed !!! Ill be on tonight after 8PM
@  Kebab : (23 September 2014 - 05:21 AM) Joe if you hit more you earn more having looked at your vehicles in your garage tier 5 is the highest you have TBH the game is set in such a way that if you play upto tier 6s you will earn profits even if you do very little hence the reason people can make a profit running a basic bot
@  Essexraptor : (23 September 2014 - 04:45 AM) Playing at T5... if you have a reasonable game and win .. you should gain.... if you win but don't do a great deal of damage you can breakeven or have a slight loss. Firing premium ammunition, brought with silver credits, can mean a hefty loss win or lose. Most... or really the engine of my credit generation.............. is Tier 5 tanks
@  Jadefalcon : (22 September 2014 - 11:00 PM) I even was on the winning side several times.  Repair cost are so high even if I get a lot of credits I'm in the red?
@  Jadefalcon : (22 September 2014 - 10:58 PM) Played WOT for about an hour and lost more than I gained.  How is that possible?
@  PlasmaZombie : (22 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) Occasionally.  :)
@  Jet : (22 September 2014 - 08:21 PM) Do you folk's occasionally , communicate?
@  Jet : (22 September 2014 - 08:15 PM) any in life is feudal?
@  PlasmaZombie : (22 September 2014 - 07:55 PM) Humble Bundle end of summer sale. Tropico 3 for free. http://www.incgamers...dle-store-today
@  Partypunk : (22 September 2014 - 03:58 PM) Free Gold...........Thanx Swiper :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
@  Swiper : (22 September 2014 - 09:16 AM) free 300 gold for WOT all you have to do is change your password.
@  Kegaro : (22 September 2014 - 12:02 AM) I am enjoying the heck outta this Zombie Monster Robot game... a ton of different game modes. PvE content and PvP content are completely separated, you have to join separate lobbies for each game type. Plus it's 3rd person which I love.
@  Sgt.Mike : (21 September 2014 - 10:50 PM) My wife works next Sunday so I should be there next week
@  Jadefalcon : (21 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) We had six for BF3 and 8 for WOT today.
@  Widowmaker : (21 September 2014 - 12:21 PM) I have a Football game to Ref today, will be on around 6pm.
@  Jadefalcon : (21 September 2014 - 08:56 AM) DaDs don't miss our 3 to 4pm WOT melee AND our 4 to 5 pm BF3 fragfest!  Get your game face on and let's RUMBLE!!
@  Jadefalcon : (21 September 2014 - 08:48 AM) Kufie did you get permisssions yet?  Log in to TS and just stay there even if you are afk and well look for you and give you the proper permissions.
@  Jadefalcon : (21 September 2014 - 08:31 AM) Looks like our TS server is back up!!
@  Jadefalcon : (21 September 2014 - 12:48 AM) The IP hosting your services with us is currently being null-routed due it being targeted by a large-scale DDoS attack that we were unable to mitigate.
@  Jadefalcon : (21 September 2014 - 12:47 AM) Re TS3 outage.  From our server host
@  Norseman3971 : (20 September 2014 - 09:39 PM) Appears to be.  Not sure why.  The old one is still up.
@  Sgt.Mike : (20 September 2014 - 09:09 PM) TS down??
@  Kegaro : (20 September 2014 - 07:33 PM) It's actually not that bad... guess I'll run solo

Donate to The DaDs Army

Latest Discussions

Recently Added Posts

• PlasmaZombiePhoto
    WOT and BF3 Sundays

PlasmaZombie - Sep 18 2014 02:33 PM

:huh:

• SwiperPhoto
    WOT and BF3 Sundays

Swiper - Sep 18 2014 02:14 PM

@ jade if I'm on I would love to hang out with you guys. It's football season so it's hard to com...

• SwiperPhoto
    WOT and BF3 Sundays

Swiper - Sep 18 2014 02:08 PM

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/388133-advice-for-novices-wishing-to-improve/ Che...

• SwiperPhoto
    WOT and BF3 Sundays

Swiper - Sep 18 2014 02:04 PM

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/186917-lerts-collection-of-guides/ Best beginne...

• JadefalconPhoto
    WOT and BF3 Sundays

Jadefalcon - Sep 18 2014 02:01 PM

All good points and helpful. @ Swiper still looking but never saw any "attack" Just wanted folks...

• EssexraptorPhoto
    WOT and BF3 Sundays

Essexraptor - Sep 18 2014 12:10 PM

easy route for beginners to a enjoyable and good T5 Russian MS-1  >>>> T-26 >>>> T...

• KegaroPhoto
    WOT and BF3 Sundays

Kegaro - Sep 18 2014 12:09 PM

I jumped back in last night and played some more Garage Manager 1942 after my ramblings of hatred...

Online Users

0 members, 6 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Photo

WOT and BF3 Sundays

15 Sep 2014

Posted by Jadefalcon in Front Page News
Tanks-BF3-21st.png

194 Views · 22 Replies ( Last reply by PlasmaZombie )

Photo

Transition to New Team Speak Server

09 Aug 2014

Posted by DaDs HQ in Front Page News

Look for  the forum post with all the info on why we are doing this and  HOW to connect to the new DaDs TeamSpeak server.  Then connect and just stay logged in so Jade or Pillar can give you permissions.

120 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by Pillar )

Photo

Team Speak Lobby Is Now Public

23 Jul 2014

Posted by DaDs HQ in Front Page News

One of the follow up items from the Town Hall meeting was to make our TS Lobby channel public.  We have renamed it Public Lobby.  So if you see a pub and they would like to join in on TS feel free to direct them to the TS sticky on our forums.  Once they set up their TS they will have access to our Public Lobby but NOT the other channels.  For that they will have to apply to the DaDs and be given permissions.

112 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by Ricky )

Photo

Town Hall Meeting Town Hall Meeting

14 Jun 2014

Posted by DaDs HQ in Front Page News

TownhallMeetingJune2014_zps983ab558.jpg

Date   June 29  at 3 PM

Hq has received a lot of good suggestions for strengthening our clan.  We've taken all of these into consideration and added a number of our own.  THIS WILL BE AN IMPORTANT MEETING.
We don't want to use the word mandatory but you don't want to miss your chance to have a say in the way we move forward.  The term "Revamp" is the one that comes to mind regarding  the number and scope of changes that will be discussed.

Show your colors and turn out for this important meeting.

340 Views · 8 Replies ( Last reply by Robb The Bruce )

Photo

Annual Papa Jim Memorial Charity Match

05 May 2014

Posted by DaDs HQ in Front Page News

TheLastDraft_zps6e55c018.jpg

Hope to see you all there.

DaDs HQ

614 Views · 28 Replies ( Last reply by Skribe )

September 2014

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

DaDs Teamspeak

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      14 Sep
    Sgt.Mike

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks without a real cigerette Switched 2 an electronic one still catch myself looking feeling for that dang pack of smokes

Show comments (6)
  • Photo
      07 Jun
    Partypunk

Learn a lesson from your dog, No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over it and move on.

Show comments (3)

• 64,518 Total Posts
  • 566 Total Members
  • 10538 Newest Member
  • 113 Most Online

6 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Portal v1.3.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS