Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox The DaDs Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jadefalcon : (27 August 2016 - 08:43 AM) Ricky I don't think I'll jump in at the Ultimate level immediately, but I'm definitily in for the beta and for seeing how many of us get this game.
@  Jadefalcon : (27 August 2016 - 08:41 AM) GPU update: The reason I was sending the card back was I could only get one screen to show. After I got the RMA, I decided to fix another problem. I noticed that I had the small blue clocking circle blinking next to my cursor and decided to google how to get rid of it. I had to disable error reporting and problem reporting and immediately both screens where showing on my pc after restart.
@  Ricky : (27 August 2016 - 08:12 AM) Bad timing there, Joe, with your 1080.. When will you get a new one?
@  Ricky : (27 August 2016 - 08:10 AM) Haven't received the beta key yet. Will play as soon as I can and if I got time. I guess I will have the ultimate edition. Expensive, but I hope it will be worth it. The videos of the game look awesome! Just really hope it will have dedicated servers..
@  Jadefalcon : (26 August 2016 - 11:54 PM) Well my new EVGA 1080 card has given up the ghost so I got an RMA from them and it will go back tomorrow. I gave my back up card to Bravebird so you probably won't see me for awhile. But I'm glad EVGA is standing behind its' product.
@  Robb The Bruce : (26 August 2016 - 04:07 PM) Not me Joe (beeta key) :-)
@  Jadefalcon : (26 August 2016 - 10:43 AM) Well I'm happy with Discord MHO
@  Jadefalcon : (26 August 2016 - 08:10 AM) Has anyone received their beta key yet?
@  Jadefalcon : (26 August 2016 - 08:10 AM) I'll be playing the beta as well.
@  Skribe : (26 August 2016 - 07:34 AM) I'll be playing the beta too
@  Kegaro : (25 August 2016 - 05:02 PM) @Pllar... we have only had 9 people respond to the Feedback thread... I personally would like to see double that before any decisions are made one way or the other.
@  Pillar : (25 August 2016 - 03:35 PM) so is discord staying or team speak
@  Jadefalcon : (25 August 2016 - 01:40 PM) I see what you are saying Keg but to me it's going to come down to 1. will they allow dedicated servers 2. game play and 3 how many of us get it.
@  Kegaro : (25 August 2016 - 10:04 AM) If you look at the chart on Origin, the Deluxe does not come with the DLC, only the Ultimate comes with all the DLC. The deluxe just comes with some bonus items. So if you buy the std. edition it's $60+$50, but it's still over a $100 for the game.
@  Jadefalcon : (24 August 2016 - 11:57 PM) Standard Edition for $60, Deluxe for $79. I'm thinking the Deluxe may have all the DLC?? but the Ultimate for $130 has additional early access or something not sure.
@  Kegaro : (24 August 2016 - 06:08 PM) So yea, looks like BF1 is going to be another $130.00 game if you want all 4 of the planned DLC. Looking less and less like I'm going to buy into this horse poop.
@  Sgt.Mike : (24 August 2016 - 12:33 PM) @jadefalcon Not for my wallet lol
@  Jadefalcon : (23 August 2016 - 11:24 PM) Wow Sgt. Mike that is wonderful!
@  Sgt.Mike : (23 August 2016 - 06:38 PM) Will play BF beta if I'm home while it is active, Pretty much lost interest in the Division also. And my Youngest just returned from summer school in Spain and now is in her Junior year at college with hopes of doing spring break in Cuba for class credit of some sort then spending the next summer studying aboard in china
@  Kegaro : (23 August 2016 - 04:37 PM) I hear yea Racer... I haven't touched the game in over a week. Waiting to see how they plan to address the current batch of issues.
@  Racer X : (23 August 2016 - 03:32 PM) Responding to an old shout. I like the Division but the gring was starting to feel impossible. To get the better than average gear to explore the Dark Zone you had to do missions that you could not complete without the gear.... kind of an endless loop of annoying.
@  Burner : (21 August 2016 - 01:21 PM) Everry new game, that talk over "dedicated" :) CoD did this to all the people!!
@  Jadefalcon : (19 August 2016 - 10:37 PM) @Plasma me either. I check the BF forums and google it often but nothing definitive.
@  PlasmaZombie : (19 August 2016 - 09:35 PM) Have not heard anything yet.
@  Partypunk : (19 August 2016 - 04:10 PM) Happy Birthday Lynix
@  Jadefalcon : (19 August 2016 - 11:13 AM) Ok Plasma and Kegaro lets hook up if we can. Any news on dedicated servers yet?
@  Widowmaker : (19 August 2016 - 08:37 AM) @Keg, my boy's first year also. The payments are not nice.
@  Crapgame : (19 August 2016 - 06:10 AM) Happy Birthday Lynix............................. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
@  Kegaro : (18 August 2016 - 09:33 PM) I will probably at least try it out, but it just looks like more of the same with a new skin on it.
@  PlasmaZombie : (18 August 2016 - 09:12 PM) I will be playing the beta.
@  Jadefalcon : (18 August 2016 - 05:09 PM) Reinstalled Origin on my new rig so I can get into the BF! beta. Who else is trying out the beta at month's end?
@  Burner : (18 August 2016 - 03:50 PM) @Robb, thats using Unreal's name in vain!
@  Jadefalcon : (17 August 2016 - 11:45 PM) On another note I signed up for the Battlefield beta. Wohoo!
@  Jadefalcon : (17 August 2016 - 11:44 PM) Played three mission on hard tonite in underground Div. Bots 3, Jade 0. For those of you that didn't pick up this game you've missed something. This is HARD.
@  Robb The Bruce : (17 August 2016 - 09:56 PM) I hear ya Keg! Both of my have left for their second year of college...unreal!

Donate to The DaDs Army

Apply to The DaDs Army

Latest Discussions

Recently Added Posts

Online Users

0 members, 1 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Photo

The DaDs Army - Testing Discord

26 Jul 2016

Posted by DaDs HQ in Front Page News

Discord.png

Those of us in DaDs HQ wanted to post up a little blurb about some testing that has been going on. In the last week or so we have been testing out a new voice communication application that was brought to our attention by GreyMouser, and it's called Discord. So, if you haven't seen a lot of the usual people on Team Speak this past week, this is the reason why and you can blame Mouser :P.

Discord is a new voice communications application that is currently in beta form and has been circulating around the gaming community for some time now. HQ decided to give this voice comms application a try to see how it compares to Team Speak and how easy and/or hard it was to setup and configure. Currently with Team Speak there are some issue that we feel will only be resolved by completely rebuilding our current Team Speak server, which will be a fairly sizable undertaking. So we figured what better time then now to test out a possible replacement. This is not to say that we will be moving away from Team Speak and going to Discord, but that also isn't an option that is out of the realm of possibility. As of right now the testing has been pretty smooth for an application that is still in beta. We currently have 9 DaDs members that are signed up and have connected to The DaDs Army Discord server, but we would like to see even more of you give it a shot.

So for the next few weeks HQ would highly encourage anyone that normally uses our Team Speak server to also download Discord and join The DaDs Army server. If you wish to find out more about Discord you can check out this link and see all the features that come along with it... I know my favorite so far is being able to use it on my iPhone. Also, please leave some feedback for us in the Discord thread so we know what you guys think of the application.

>>>--- If you have the app use this LINK TO SERVER ---<<<

>>-- If you DON'T have the app use this LINK TO SERVER --<<

DaDs HQ

125 Views · 3 Replies ( Last reply by Pillar )

Photo

The Division 1.3 Update

14 Jun 2016

Posted by Kegaro in Front Page News

Underground%20Banner.png

The Division 1.3 Update releases on June 28th

The first of the paid expansions for The Division is set to release on June 28th. This update will have players traversing the subways, tunnels, and sewers of Manhattan, each with random layouts. Underground will also include a new incursion, Dragon's Nest. This update also seems to be catering to the PvE players as there are no mentions of any changes being made to the DZ. There will be new gear sets and weapons introduced with this update as well.

Here are a few of the new things we have learned about for this update:

New Incursion: Dragon's Nest

New Heroic Mode Incursions (Falcon Lost, Clear Sky, and Dragon's Nest)

New Challenge Mode Missions (Hudson Yard and Queen's Tunnel)

New Weapons

New Gear Sets

247 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by Unreal )

Photo

Fallen Dads Memorial Match

05 Jun 2016

Posted by DaDs HQ in Front Page News

Over the last several years we've lost two DaDs that we all knew.   Papa Jim and Kufie.  This is the time of the year that we normally hold the Papa Jim memorial, but we'd like to rename it the Fallen DaDs Memorial.  We will hold it around this time each year and it will honor any and all "Fallen DaDs" .  Once again this year we will be playing World at War, which from prior experience, we know a lot of members still have loaded up on their computers.  We've normally held the memorials on Mondays.  So we'd like to designate Monday, June 20th 9:30 pm Eastern, as the date and time for the gathering.  It's the day after Father's Day and that seems appropriate too.  So post up below soldiers, if you can make it.  And remember there will be very little "Search and Destroy...Argh"  Spoken in our best Papa Jim voice.  We are not asking for donations this year just some time playing together to remember some old friends.

271 Views · 11 Replies ( Last reply by Swiper )

Photo

The Division 1.2 Update

20 May 2016

Posted by Kegaro in Front Page News

Conflict%20Banner.png

The Division 1.2 Update releases on May 24th

The second free update for The Division is set to release on May 24th. This update will bring some needed changes and add some nice new features to The Division. It will also give the players a few more options as to what play style they would like to pursue and how they can obtain the gear and equipment needed for that play style. This update seems to be catering more to the PvE players then the PvP players this time around. That large open world that Massive created, which is pretty much left behind once a player reaches 30, will have renewed value and be worth exploring once again. There will also be a massive upgrade to the loot system in this patch. No longer will you be receiving a seemingly endless supply of underwhelming gear and equipment. The loot tables have been rebalanced so that more HE weapons, HE gear, and Set pieces will replace all the crafting trash that we have become use to receiving. And of course we will be seeing the introduction of the second incursion, Clear Sky.

Here are a few of the changes that we can expect from the 1.2 update:

New Incursion: Clear Sky

Search and Destroy Missions (read in your best Papa Jim voice)

High Value Target Missions

New Dark Zone tier (201+)

Extraction Highjacking

New Gear sets

206 Views · 4 Replies ( Last reply by Widowmaker )

Photo

The DaDs Army Division deployed to NY

22 Mar 2016

Posted by Kegaro in Front Page News

Division%20Banner%20v2.png

The DaDs Army has been deployed to NY to help save humanity from the green poison and the chaos that has arisen in it's wake. Over the past two weeks several DaDs members have been playing The Division. If you have been watching the game and/or thinking about picking it up, it's worth doing so. We have multiple players on nightly and they are all ready and willing to assist anyone that decides to join us.

533 Views · 23 Replies ( Last reply by Kegaro )

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

DaDs Teamspeak

Discord

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      16 Oct
    Kegaro

Damn... These HQ duties are already cutting into my game time!!!

Show comments (5)
  • Photo
      20 Mar
    GreyMouser

What ever happened to the CS:GO push a while ago? Did that game not work for everyone, I see updates all the time.

Show comments (16)

• 66,877 Total Posts
  • 587 Total Members
  • siknuts Newest Member
  • 183 Most Online

1 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Portal v1.3.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS