Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox The DaDs Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Unreal : (03 September 2015 - 04:45 PM) For the Ship Captains among us... here is how to aim:
@  Jadefalcon : (03 September 2015 - 02:57 PM) Thanks Ricky I can't tonite but I'll check it our tomorrow.
@  Ricky : (03 September 2015 - 01:58 PM) For those few of you that play Bf4, a new free night map is ready for downloading. Played it and I like it. Can choose server as well....
@  Burner : (03 September 2015 - 11:22 AM) Yeah, you're right. No doubt... The real stinger is that it is star wars.
@  Wise : (03 September 2015 - 09:50 AM) @keg and @FD, that star wars news is precicely why I was waiting and didn't jump on the bandwagon...companies always pull **** like this, from "early access" games that never make it ouf of alpha/beta stage, to poor matchmaking and no hosted servers/etc...
@  Wise : (03 September 2015 - 09:49 AM) also, windows 10 seems to suck for repair/system restore..my plex server died, looks like a driver issue after some windows update...now i can't boot back into it..data is still there so im moving it off to a backup and putting 7 back on lol
@  Wise : (03 September 2015 - 09:48 AM) FD that game is just as bad as the sperm one..
@  Kegaro : (02 September 2015 - 09:20 PM) glass house... pffft.
@  Burner : (02 September 2015 - 08:59 PM) I HATE COMCAST
@  Burner : (02 September 2015 - 08:48 PM) Stupid ^&%* EA
@  Burner : (02 September 2015 - 08:47 PM) @FD, how long did it take you to make that game? LOLOLOLOLOL
@  Burner : (02 September 2015 - 08:47 PM) Yep, I'm buying it. Twice, call me a lemming. Don't live in a glass house though.
@  Kegaro : (02 September 2015 - 08:20 PM) But you know EA is just laughing... all the mindless lemmings will still buy it and the EA execs will just swim in their pools filled with $100 bills.
@  FDNY : (02 September 2015 - 08:20 PM) I found the game for you ---------> http://store.steampo...com/app/359050/
@  Burner : (02 September 2015 - 08:18 PM) You'll blow it on another game, for shizzle.. LOL
@  Kegaro : (02 September 2015 - 08:17 PM) Now I can save the $60-$70 dollars and use that to go see the movie 3 or 4 times... Thanks EA, you're the best.
@  FDNY : (02 September 2015 - 08:14 PM) No server control, hackers will rule .... thanks to COD for starting this trend !!!
@  Kegaro : (02 September 2015 - 08:03 PM) "Star Wars Battlefront will not offer a server browser, but will utilize a new skill based matchmaking system."... whelp, that just dropped off of my "to buy" list.
@  Burner : (02 September 2015 - 06:50 PM) I think it all should go in a forum :-)
@  FDNY : (02 September 2015 - 06:00 PM) WARNING : BATTLEFRONT NEWS http://thedadsarmy.c...server-browser/
@  FDNY : (02 September 2015 - 04:10 PM) I dont think every shared video deserves a thread, But what I do think is that the shoutbox should not allowed the video to post the way it does, in fact im pretty sure you can change that, instead only allow for the link.
@  FDNY : (02 September 2015 - 04:07 PM) Hey Robb thats a great idea but if you have been following the past post you will realize that myself and other members here do not know how to post external links. Soon as you do a video tutorial on how to post the link here !!! :lol:
@  Robb The Bruce : (02 September 2015 - 01:30 PM) 1 imaginary LIKE button pushed for Burner!
@  Burner : (02 September 2015 - 01:11 PM) Hey.. I think videos would be great posted in forum. Then you could actually track a discussion on them. Content in the shoutbox gets lost after a few days.
@  Robb The Bruce : (02 September 2015 - 09:53 AM) Thanks Ricky! I would suggest using the method that Ricky did below. Either post the video in the FORUMS, under say..General Discussions, and then post a link to it in the shout box, or do what Ricky did. Mention what the video is about, and then post a link to it (external). I don't think its a good idea to post videos in the shout box. 1. You can't see it full screen 2. It takes up way to much space 3. It pushes content down because it is so large.
@  Ricky : (02 September 2015 - 03:00 AM) Link to video
@  FDNY : (02 September 2015 - 12:27 AM) Someone fix my link please
@  FDNY : (02 September 2015 - 12:14 AM) Jimmy Kimmel hating on youtube gaming ------>
@  Sgt.Mike : (01 September 2015 - 07:35 PM) not for me tonight day started at 3 am and tomorrow starts at 4 am off to bed y'all have fun
@  Robb The Bruce : (01 September 2015 - 05:51 PM) HACK AND SLASH!!!!! LET'S DO THIS!!
@  GreyMouser : (01 September 2015 - 12:42 PM) Don't forget Hack and Slash Night this evening. I think I will even try to be there. The plan is simple, let's have fun. Start anytime enough are available. I will arrive when the boy is sleeping. :)
@  DaDs HQ : (01 September 2015 - 11:35 AM) Good question Unreal. We normally put out an agenda, once hq settles on it, closer to the meeting but it will be out in plenty of time for everyone to consider. Also, as in the past, members are free to suggest any items they would like discussed. Just pm HQ so we can get it on the list. I believe we discussed every item submitted at the last meeting.
@  Unreal : (01 September 2015 - 09:55 AM) Townhall! Look forward to see everyone again. What are on the agenda?
@  DaDs HQ : (01 September 2015 - 07:53 AM) Next Town Hall...Sept 13, 4pm Eastern. This is the same day of the week and time as the last one and we had a great turn out. Cya there.
@  Robb The Bruce : (01 September 2015 - 06:25 AM) Probably not my cup of tea....but looks interesting.

Donate to The DaDs Army

Latest Discussions

Recently Added Posts

• SkribePhoto
    Star Wars Battlefront

Skribe - Yesterday, 09:03 PM

The lack of servers is disappointing. I'm hoping that the friend/party system is better and large...

• BurnerPhoto
    Insurgency

Burner - Yesterday, 01:07 PM

I believe some of you have Insurgency, sort of a mix of CoD and CS. Might try to play a few...

• BurnerPhoto
    Town Hall Meeting

Burner - Sep 02 2015 11:10 PM

Its a dirty job, I don't envy you!

• FDNYPhoto
    Town Hall Meeting

FDNY - Sep 02 2015 05:22 PM

I have to get my computer ready for the Town Hall Meeting !!!  :lol:

• JadefalconPhoto
    Town Hall Meeting

Jadefalcon - Sep 02 2015 04:12 PM

Can't be we destroyed that like a million times LOL

• BurnerPhoto
    Town Hall Meeting

Burner - Sep 02 2015 08:59 AM

Looks like the building in C0D5.

• JadefalconPhoto
    Town Hall Meeting

Jadefalcon - Sep 01 2015 09:18 PM

Kudos to Keg for the great banner. Cya all there!

Online Users

0 members, 4 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Photo

Town Hall Meeting

01 Sep 2015

Posted by Jadefalcon in Front Page News

TownHallMeeting.png

51 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by Burner )

Photo

WOWS

15 Jul 2015

Posted by PlasmaZombie in Front Page News

WOW%20Summer%20Nights-FINAL_zpsdox7vmdy.

239 Views · 13 Replies ( Last reply by Racer X )

Photo

chivalry medieval warfare

24 Jun 2015

Posted by DaDs HQ in Front Page News

REsized%20Chivalry%20Banner-4_zpsyrlyjll

GRAB YOUR SHIELD & SWORDS, AND COME JOIN US!!

112 Views · 0 Replies

Photo

CS:GO Monthly Event 6-27-15

22 Jun 2015

Posted by Kegaro in Front Page News

CSGO%20Event%20Reminder%202.png

Just a reminder about the CS:GO Monthly Event that will be held this Saturday evening.

Lock -n- Load

159 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by Kegaro )

Photo

CS:GO Monthly Event 5-30-15

27 May 2015

Posted by Kegaro in Front Page News

CSGO%20Event%20Reminder.png

Just a reminder that the first CS:GO Monthly event will be held this Saturday evening.

Lock -n- Load

296 Views · 8 Replies ( Last reply by Skribe )

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

DaDs Teamspeak

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    Kegaro

Rig is on the fritz... can't play anything for more then 5 minutes before my machine crashes... Already tried reinstall of Winderz, so it's something hardware related.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      20 Mar
    GreyMouser

What ever happened to the CS:GO push a while ago? Did that game not work for everyone, I see updates all the time.

Show comments (16)
  • Photo
      11 Mar
    Robb The Bruce

Last night was like the old days. Current and old DaDs members playing WAW. Come on game makers, give us something new that can continue that spark!

Show comments (1)

• 65,957 Total Posts
  • 574 Total Members
  • Araielle Newest Member
  • 113 Most Online

4 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Portal v1.3.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS